totally LINDSEY!!!

the random thoughts and ideas of a creative, kooky, fun, Wife and Mommy...

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Are you kidding me???

I keep having this dream that I dont graduate from high school. I dunno what thats all bout? Maybe it's just my transition into life without M, and it's hard to do all this without him.I know its been a while, but... I feel like I am doing really well, I need to show him up. he has told me that I cant do ANYthing for so long.
I go to yoga... I have a puppy, good friends. But what is with the dream? I mean its like i get to the end of school and then at the graduation they tell me that I cant graduate! I cant even analyze that, I dont know where to start.

AHHHAHAH!!! Maybe it is my own guilt. Maybe I am trying to tell myself that I dont deserve something because I have not been totally honest about stuff? I dunno.

I feel guilty, but there is nothing to can do about it. I have been threatened to be jailed, sued, and his mother even tried to say she would put me in a meantal hospital! He will never really know the real deal. I must feel guilty. I know I do, but I REALLY CANT DO ANYTHING. I dont want to do anythng. I am the enemy.

I went out to Avondale a few weeks ago to meet someone for lunch and I was like DODGING corners, trying to stay away from people. I was scared. I really was. What if I see his mom? We have to share this state!~!! And even worse than that, one of my clients lives on the same street as she does! I cant go out there!! I wont!!! NO ONE CAN MAKE ME!!! '

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sextuplets 'Parents' Jailed
INDEPENDENCE, Mo., April 14, 2006

"I have never dealt with anything like this," said Police Chief Aaron Ambrose.

Gary Bradley, the city administrator, said charges against the Eversons were forthcoming. Prosecutors had not yet determined how much the couple profited from the scam or whether they would qualify for charges beyond the municipal level.

On Thursday, Sarah Everson told The Associated Press that she had lied about her pregnancy even to her husband. She said he believed for months that she was pregnant, and police said she told them she went so far as to gain 40 pounds to further the ruse. The couple apologized this week, saying they were sorry for everything they did. They said they did it "out of financial reasons."

According to an interview with Inside Edition, Sarah Everson said she is seeking psychiatric help to figure out why she did this. "I have done similar things before. I guess I need to find out why this pattern keeps repeating with me," Sarah said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home