totally LINDSEY!!!

the random thoughts and ideas of a creative, kooky, fun, Wife and Mommy...

Monday, April 24, 2006

my weekend... IF you can call it that!!

I hate being sick!!!

I was sick all weekend...YUCK! Winnie like me being home tho! I rented a few movies and we just kinda chilled out.
We got the DVR(TIVO) all installed and got it all hooked up to start recording my fav shows I dont have time to watch (like Starting Over)! I skimmed the pool, which is proving to be way more work than its worth! I have only been swimming once and it was SO cold!!! The dog goes swimming like all the time. Thats why I just cant put in a doggy door, because when I am not home I dont want her swimming and then coming into the house and going an napping on my pillow or on the couch. Those are her favorite spots!! She loves it!

My friend Amie and I went to last chance on Sat morning and to lunch and shopping. After that I was pooped. I got a call about 3 saying some friend were going to Sugar Daddy's but I was just too sick to go. I would have liked to but.... Anyways Eric passed his MCAT's and they were having a little surprise party for him!!! Too bad I was uh, YUCK!

I gotta get going I have a blitz and then I have to go out and visit a client on Camelback....

Have a great day!!!!

PS.... I heart the Curious George Soundtrack! It's so good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home